Tuesday 11 October 2011

Looking for Locations

Beach Scenery Manchester






Automatically I thought the video for this song had to be on a beach somewhere as I had described beach-like scenery in my lyrics. Our tecaher informed me with a sand beach in Manchester, as we didn't want a beach unless it had sand, as sand was the purpose for the beach scenery. However after a discussion we decided that the budget for filming the video in Manchester would be too much for a low-budget  including  the prices of  travel, resources, food and probably a day accommodation. Then I remembered that South bank had a beach when the tide was low and although it had a sand worth of a tiny island compared to the thick coast that Manchester offers but I thought if we just filmed the beach for the third chorus (when is described) we could use shots of the artist's on a beach along with shots of other locations we have decided  to use for our video.

I also thought it would be a good time to look for the other locations I could use for the music video.













z

No comments:

Post a Comment